Instant gig rig, courtesy of only 4 people...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gag halfrunt

Reaction score
Tomorrow (Wednesday), I will receive my 2nd RM100 (we all need a backup, right? :D).

I will also receive 3 modules - Salvation Angel E, Jaded Faith EV Trilogy, and Jaded Faith XTC. The interesting part is that all 4 items were purchased from different people on different days. But the stars have aligned, and all of this huge tonal bliss will arrive on the same day. 8)

Big F'n New Rig Day coming!

rhequiem said:
w00t! Happy new everything day! :lol:

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out like I'd hoped. One item was delayed, another is MIA (with a seller who won't send tracking info and refuses to answer PMs), and another arrived broken due to poor packing.

I just sent you tracking, you will have it tomorrow. My apologies, I've just moved and everything is crazy.

gag halfrunt said:
rhequiem said:

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out like I'd hoped. One item was delayed, another is MIA (with a seller who won't send tracking info and refuses to answer PMs), and another arrived broken due to poor packing.

JayDA said:
I just sent you tracking, you will have it tomorrow. My apologies, I've just moved and everything is crazy.

gag halfrunt said:
rhequiem said:

Thanks.

Thanks, Jay. I'm glad to hear there's good news coming.

That's one solved. :)

3rd module is here! The XTC is VERY cool. Lots of very different tones in this beast. It's still very early in the honeymoon, but I can say that I liked this module the best of all of them right out of the box. Haven't had time to tweak any of the new ones, so time will tell.

cool, happy to see it's working out....it was almost like Lucy and charlie brown with the football for a moment

Charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

I kept looking at those 2 rm100's. I wanted the black one but of course it went first. Then hesitated on the second. In fact, I did call Randall to see if I could get a black grill part. No go on that as they have no parts left. Glad you got them though as I really don't need a 100. Sure wish I could make it to DTE tonight, perfect weather and all. Let us all know how it went. Oh and congrats on all the new toys.