is da rg100sc considered a G2 model?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danroxdataz

Reaction score
Looking for a replacement footswitch for my rg100sc and the list of footswitches has a g2 and a g4(?) model. my amp doesn't have anything on it that says G2 or G3, 4 (watever)! just wandering. thanks.

danroxdataz said:
now when u ask about "plug" u mean the power cord or one of the inputs?
What does the footswitch connector on the back of the amp look like,the female part?Or does it plug into the front/back through a 1/4 inch stereo/mono headphone jack?

mine is a RG100SC G2 series in it have a 7 pin din socket hope it help ! haha

Well, wish it did help. Do the guys who actually build and work on these amps read any of these forums? I guess I'm starting to worry I'll never find the answer. So, anyway how you like your rg100sc G2? I guess I have the older model and I really can't complain. It CRANKS!!! So, I guess thats good!! I had a VOX ad30vt before but it was hard to hear over the drums so I knew I had to go louder. This thing sound great and I haven't even gotten her past 6 on the distortion 1 channel and the master volume!!! One day I'll get the courage to get her up to 7 or 8 on both!! :twisted:

I had an old laney that had a stereo 1/4 inch and I ended up building my own footswitch.There are a couple of R/D guys Rich,steve and Doug that could probably send you in the right direction.Iknow Marshall,Randall,Laney etc use to make these type of switches