ISP Decimator Prock Rack G Stero Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarGod87

Reaction score
Well I watched a vid with Mike Spreitzer of Devil Driver and he explained how to set up the rack. My question for you guys is how do YOU set it up as in dialing it in? I followed Spreitzer's advice and I like my tone so far. I'm just curious on what you guys have to say.

Keep Rockin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6mw0N2-84&list=FLl1bFh-_KnZaC5mAll9sA0g&index=8

I have a couple ProRackGs but no stereo mod...I run mine in front of the amp with Channel 1, then run Channel 2 in the series loop...Works flawlessly...I started with a GString pedal and didn't think it could be any better until I tried the rack version with 2 independent channels...I can't imagine there being a better solution to noise redux...Plus it doesn't color your tone at all....

I think the stereo mod is different but not exactly sure if it can operate the same as the standard ProRackG....

Edited to add: The stereo mod unit acts as the standard ProRackG but with stereo fx if desired...

I have mine set up the same way. I think there's a specific section in the back of the rack for the input of the guitar then back out to the front of the amp. Then you have the two independent channels in the back to run the amp's loops in.