Jaded Faith Silverado

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
Clips I did this weekend. Not too much out there on this one so I figured I would give some people more samples to check out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btNZ-q82_KU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEHzVy5LaQ8

That module sounded pretty good when I had it for a week. It sounds better in your clips. Nice job showing off the versatility!

Actually, after I watched your original clip a few days ago, I stumbled across some vids of Joe Walsh setting up a Les Paul and I started to tinker around with mine. I noticed that I had lowered the pickups on my LP down a good bit at some point. I raised them back up and I would bet that the Silverado would sound closer to the way you have yours running in my rig now.

eyeball987 said:
That module sounded pretty good when I had it for a week. It sounds better in your clips. Nice job showing off the versatility!

Actually, after I watched your original clip a few days ago, I stumbled across some vids of Joe Walsh setting up a Les Paul and I started to tinker around with mine. I noticed that I had lowered the pickups on my LP down a good bit at some point. I raised them back up and I would bet that the Silverado would sound closer to the way you have yours running in my rig now.

Yeah pickup height will certainly make a difference. Also, the bridge pup in my guitars is pretty hot so I get a little extra juice by hammering the front end. Works great for gain, but can be difficult trying to get a good clean. The neck pup is a bit more tame and you can tell its much better suited for cleans when I switch to it.
Your clip sounded good too...I think the Silverado just sounded darker and a little less present than your Brahma. EQing could make the difference there.

Latest posts