Just cause I have one... Digitech RP12??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlok

Reaction score
Just because I have one hidden away in a box, has anyone tried to use a RP12 for effects with a RM100 or any other MTS gear? I've had it for about 15 years and used to use it as a full preamp through my Crate GX900H head and I loved it. Just curious how it would work for effects only in the loop.. I don't remember all it can do, I know it has MIDI functions, but could it switch channels on the RM100?

Ive wondered about the abilities of those RPs too. Hopefully someone could give us some answers. Never had a 12. Had the 7 and tried a 14 with the preamp tube in it. Very cool. The best floor model Ive ever had was the Boss GT3. I felt it sounded like the real pedals the most.

Spent the last few hours going through all my guitar and amp parts... big fun.. But now the RP is accessible so I may pull it out and try it. Maybe even read the manual.. :wink: :shock:

warlok said:
Spent the last few hours going through all my guitar and amp parts... big fun.. But now the RP is accessible so I may pull it out and try it. Maybe even read the manual.. :wink: :shock:
I love finding goodies stuff in a corner. :shock: Whoa when did I get that? :? :D I burnt up my printer getting the manual for the RP7.

See, you're just not quite the "thinking guy" that I am... I printed it from work!! :D And kinda funny, I did find the original manual for it tyoday in the back of the closet.. :shock: