Knobs for modules......

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
I've got black faceplates on the way for my modules, and i want to order some chicken head knobs to go with them.
Which looks better White or Cream ??

Some pics would be gggrreat !!

Definitely stay away from white, they look cheap.
Cream is the only way to go I say.

I ended up going with chicken head knobs, cause I liked them better..but you could easily get the cream knobs like Egnater uses...

You can see an example of the cream chicken head knobs here.

Black Faceplates

Sorry for the shimmer, took the pics during an earthquake :lol:

l.JPG

Yup, Cream it is, I thought that'd be the answer. I've got chicken head knobs local, but where can I pickup 4 egnater style cream knobs ??

Guys, I got enough chicken knobs from Randall (the good ones), these are the ones made in Chicago, not the cheap orient ones. I paid close to $100 for these. They are black. Enough to do an entire RT2/50 and RM4 with all modules.

First person to PM me willing to paypal $5.00 for shipping and I'll send them to ya. Egnater was nice enough to send me the cream knobs you see for free as an act of kindness and I'd like to do the same.

I been feeling like absolute **** lately, for some reason riddled with depression, anxiety and panic attacks for no good reason. So I'd like to offer a random act of kindness and make someone happy.

Again, these aren't cream but black. They do look pretty cool, I just happen to like the egnater style better. Here's a pic.

paypal me $5.00 for shipping and their yours. First to PM wins.

Kevin

3.JPG

I know that makes me feel better when I know there are people like this still out there that show these acts of kindness!!!! Karma baby,what comes around goes around :DHope you feel better!!!!!!!

Latest posts