Masholdano Tite

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
Received a Masholdano Tite a few days ago
Super versatile Marshall/Slo madness! Rather than get the Dark/Bright switch, I asked for a 3way tight- and it kills. Lo gain and some solo stuff I like it fatter, hi gain= tite. Lots of other toggles to play with, lots of great tones. I have more invested in this one than any other, having the custom tite option/faceplate and a new module as the platform. Great move...I knew it would be based off Salvo's other work. The Salvado was fantastic, but I like the extra Marshally girth this one has. Not as girthy as the S1S0, so that fills a real nice niche. I could see this being a goto module for lots of stuff....I'll have to make a video on some of my new mods...

Yeah,I really dig this one...hands down the best Marshall module and most versatile in my experience with the tons of Marshall modules Ive owned..that 3-way tight switch would be a very cool feature...may have to write Anthony and see how how it would be to do....be cueious to see what a differnce it makes..I know it did with the Salvado deluxe....

This module is the one. It is spectacular. I like the mamba for lots of aggressive things, but that Framus sound is a specific tone, not enjoyed by masses like Marshall. This Masholdano is a beast of a machine that gives friendly to brutality, sounds awesome on any axe and any genre I'm playing...wow, just wow!

Yeah,its insane how versatile this one is....I like that it will do the 800 on up and the high gain side is kind of unique.....Liked it much better then the Mashall+....even the 800 settings were warmer on it than the Mashall and the JVM setting was cool,but a little too sterile sounding to me....I really wanted it to be cool when i got it,but I just preferred the Mashaldano.Poated the Mashall after a day,but I played with it for about 3-4 days..a/bing the two....lol..youll have to post some clips with the tight switch being used...bet it is really cool....If it is done right it could be very brutal like a recto,but much more cutting and smooth,and still very full sounding....