Module demos...SoundClick or SoundCloud?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get up some good close mic'd solo and "in a mix" demos of my new modules out there. Which page should I open an acct on? Does one have higher kbps allotments? Is one or the other generally "better"?

I dunno. But on my iPad, listening to sound click is a pita and sound cloud is awesome.

In my humble opinion SoundCloud has a superior interface - at least as a listener. I like the way the comments are time referenced. I haven't ever uploaded anything to either though.

Awesome! Thanks dudes! Hey, I remember reading this post where a guy had problems posting in Classifieds. A reply stated he had to have 10 points or something like that...I don't remember the nomenclature used. How do you gain these "whatever they are"?

By doing what you are doing. The idea is to establish a relationship on the forum via posts before posting in the classifieds.

You won't look back .I started off with 3 modules and after one day I was addicted searching every ebay round the world for modules,then I discovered the world of modded modules and now I have just about every tone I've ever wanted.

Soundcloud it is! Thanks for the help. I do like the time-line comment feature. As soon as I get setup I'll be putting some demos up. I'm thinking like some dry SM57 recordings to demo true tone with different settings, then some full mix tracks with Addictive Drums, bass, even some vox. Mainly to show how she sits in a mix. Definitely some YouTube videos too!

m0jo said:
Soundcloud, hands down. Much better usability and sound quality.
Hell yeah....
http://soundcloud.com/sparkplug/sets
These tracks sound great. All MTS too...
I'm not sure who recorded them...Some Dutch dudes..LOL
Fucking SparkPlug!!! Recognize!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Daryl said:
m0jo said:
Soundcloud, hands down. Much better usability and sound quality.
Hell yeah....
http://soundcloud.com/sparkplug/sets
These tracks sound great. All MTS too...
I'm not sure who recorded them...Some Dutch dudes..LOL
f&*king SparkPlug!!! Recognize!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hahahaha thanks for the plug dude!
We're in de process of recording new demo's now, drums are down, bass tomorrow and guitars soon!!
I'll def. post them here when they're done :D Now with mic'd drums instead of Roland, properly recorded bass (direct + amp) and mic'd guitars, can't wait!