My Clip from Scott Ians The Nuts

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeBigMack

Reaction score
Hi guys, new member and first post. I've made a clip with my rm100 of Scott Ians The Nuts. My playing is not perfect, so critics be nice please.

Gear:
rm100 with 6l6
Charvel Socal with Duncan JB and 59
sm57
EVH 5150 III cab

I'm very happy with the module. It cleas up really nice just by rolling back the volume. Somewhere in the middle I switsh to the SL+ and UltraXL to give kind of a reference.

Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mh2A1Rn2-4&feature=channel_video_title

Welcome aboard mate!
Nice clip, that module sounds really good there! Nice and heavy! Good playing too.
Whatever you used to record it sounds good to me.
I have that same cab but in black, they're great! :D

Great sound...

I'm a little unhappy with the nuts, but mainly because I'm using it in a rack with a mesa boogie 2:50 power amp that doesn't have a bass level adjustement as the randalls have. This means I tend to favour modules that with a large amount of bass to compensate. Your clip demonstrates that this module can really deliver with the right setup!

Hey Guys! Thanks for the replays :D .
I like my sound with a lot of bass :twisted: . But it's got to be tight and clear, and this module is really tight and ist very clear. With the other modules I feel it can get kinda muddy. I'm still amased how the nuts can clean up with the volume knob with the gain turned all the way up. I think its a friedman trademarc deal.