My New Rig! Rate it!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalluk

Reaction score
I did some spring cleaning the past week. Got rid of some old gear that I either do not use anymore or doesn't suit me. I had to get rid of my prestine acoustic setup to finance my electric, which sucks, but I had to make it hapen. My electric setup went from mediocore at best to unreal. Everything in the picture is listed in my signature. I have a couple other pieces of equipment that I still have, but there's no need to mention them. Let me know what you think. I've been playing guitar for over 13+ years now with 3 bands under my belt, a solo project and some recordings. I play rock somewhere in the vein of 3 Doors Down, Shinedown, Fuel, Seven Mary Three, basically anything any 90's grunge to modern rock.

_c355612_image_0.jpg

looks like...
you have everything you need to make it happen. I would do a similar rig if I was doing that music.
I know how it is to sell some stuff to get other stuff..but in a way, ya learn alot on the way. Not like people who dont have to scrutinize everything they own.
I rate your rig a 9, only cause 10 leaves no room for improvement.
GtrGeorge