My perfect brutal tone !

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headown

Reaction score
There are a lot of nice people here in the forum who helped me a lot of times, and now I just wanted to tell you how I found the tone I really love !!

- RM100 with 2x 6L6 (outside) 2x E34L
- Deadplate
- my new BBE sonic stomp (in the loop)
- Engl XXL cab with V30s
- Ibanez RGA 121 with H?ussel Tozz XL / Gibson SG Menace / Gibson Paula BFG with H?ussel Vin+ (want to try some bare knuckle PUs in this one, anybody had a try ?)

I changed the front of my RM100S into a red plexiglass front and put the randall logo on it - looks great :twisted:

I really love my Randall and would never go back. You can always try new things on 1 amp. -perfect for me-

Cheers,
Sascha

Bareknuckles are just **** amazing.
I have a friend who has both a Miracle man in the bridge of one guitar and then a Warpig in the bridge of his other guitar. The Warpig is more bitey and in your face, good crunch to it but not my thing. The miracle man is more held back but full and smooths out in a really heavy way. The great thing I noticed about both was that they had really good clarity and didn't have that weird generic and super compressed sound that some pickups have to my ears. I would buy those pickups over active pickups anyday.

I have bareknuckles in all my guitars! I have a ceramic warpig, a cold sweat (ceramic too) and a rebel yell (A5)

The ceramic warpig is massive and pretty tight, and worked very well for me when i was the sole guitarist in my last band, just a huge wall of sound!

But...

I joined a new band a few weeks ago, the warpig didn't really cut it with 2 guitars. I've been recommended to use the cold sweat time and time again, but since it was only 14K and my warpig is 22.5K, i was worried it wouldn't be powerful enough etc. Anyway, after 2 phone calls to Tim the owner of BKP's, he was adamant that the cold sweat was right for me and plenty powerful enough for metal/hardcore. The cold sweat is the clearest of the BK range, you can hear every note and it cuts through better than the warpig. Anyway, i tried it, and WOW!!! Through my Egnater using an Erect, i could hardly notice any difference in power, and the sound was just incredible! I'm seriously considering putting the cold sweat in all my guitars.

The painkiller is the tightest pickup BKP do, so it's very good for downtuned metal!

Check out 'nollythegreat' on youtube, he's an amazing player and a good friend. http://www.youtube.com/user/Nollythegreat?blend=2&ob=1

His old videos with his PMG have a ceramic nailbomb in, the newer ones have a ceramic warpig in.

Both his blackmachines have coldsweats in, and his older blackmachine videos have a painkiller in. They should be in the tags at the side.

Hope that helps man!

BKP's rule!

My amp...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=333222117&albumID=795844&imageID=12001685

Thanks !
Yes, red plexi.
It looks more "red" like on the picture...
I was between blue and red, but red fits better to my evil modules -lol-

I did only half of the pictures, but like them all
:cool:

CheerS

That Plexi glass is FREAKING AWESOME looking!!
Going to have to do that for my amp!
(Yes I am a un-original *******!) :D
Looks killer though!!

I mention it, have the plexiglass, haven't taken it in to get done, yet. Now everyone is going to do it. :wink: Mine is going to be green to go with the Lynch Box.

Is it okay if I steal a riff or two?

Julia said:
I mention it, have the plexiglass, haven't taken it in to get done, yet. Now everyone is going to do it. :wink: Mine is going to be green to go with the Lynch Box.

Is it okay if I steal a riff or two?

I have to call it RM100 HD (HEADOWN)

:shock:
It?s not ok. You need to come over and pay me a beer or two...
Which one do you like :wink:

:lol:

Cheers !!!

Sascha