My rig so far...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schlagdog

Reaction score

RM100 JJ6L6's and blue LED's, Randall 2 vintage 30 1 15" Eminence Legend cab.
Recto(wanting to trade for XTC), 1086(average), ULTRA XL(AWESOME)
I'm sure a rack is around the corner with a few odds and ends.

MYDEMISE said:
Nice. How do you power the leds? Where did you buy them?
Got them at Pep Boys. Its a 15" flexible strip that sticks perfectly out of the way right behind the grill. They are just spliced right into the wires powering the fan. It glows nice in the normal light and is bright as hell in low light.

Thanks for the head Paul. I'm on the custom modules...call me!!

Babykiller said:
how do you like the cab with the 1x15. im thinking about one of those for a next cab
Its pretty good, it does throw out some serious lowend. It actually wasn't my first choice. I was just going to get a Randall with V30's in it but I found this on my local craigslist for $150 and couldnt pass it up. Just remember it is oversized and won't match up sitting next to a regular randall cab.

schlagdog said:
Babykiller said:
how do you like the cab with the 1x15. im thinking about one of those for a next cab
Its pretty good, it does throw out some serious lowend. It actually wasn't my first choice. I was just going to get a Randall with V30's in it but I found this on my local craigslist for $150 and couldnt pass it up. Just remember it is oversized and won't match up sitting next to a regular randall cab.

$150 :shock: man your quite lucky with that. i need to get an oversized because the mesa cab i have is oversized. i have another randall cab but its empty because i blew the speakers :p

$150 :shock: man your quite lucky with that. i need to get an oversized because the mesa cab i have is oversized. i have another randall cab but its empty because i blew the speakers :p[/quote]

I did get the cab on a steal. I lucked out because there really is no Randall dealer here in vegas so I got one of the few cabs anyone owns. You should just pack your Randall Cab with Eminence Texas Heats or something so you don't blow it up again. The Heats come stock in all the older Krank cabs. They handle 150 watts a piece and you can get them for about $75 each online.

schlagdog said:
$150 :shock: man your quite lucky with that. i need to get an oversized because the mesa cab i have is oversized. i have another randall cab but its empty because i blew the speakers :p

I did get the cab on a steal. I lucked out because there really is no Randall dealer here in vegas so I got one of the few cabs anyone owns. You should just pack your Randall Cab with Eminence Texas Heats or something so you don't blow it up again. The Heats come stock in all the older Krank cabs. They handle 150 watts a piece and you can get them for about $75 each online.[/quote]

i think im sticking with the V30's for now. i love them in the mesa. when i have so much money i dont know what to do with it, then i'll start with the speaker experiments :p