NCD pics.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeball987

Reaction score
I know that this is nothing to some of you, but this might be the most amount of cabs that I have ever had in my possession. I can cover lots of ground with these.

Scum's in the Egnater's, MC90 in the Mesa, and G12T75's in the Marshall.

Yes. My ears are ringing at the moment and I know that my photography skills are bad.

2012-10-07_23-07-38_37.jpg

Hey - how do your Mesa MC90's sound? I have a couple I bought back in the early 90's that I haven't used much since picking up my eggie 2x12 with the stock speakers, and the mc90's seem pretty dull now?

Mine could just be old as I worked Em out a lot back then, but recently have been running them to compare.

Oregon said:
Hey - how do your Mesa MC90's sound? I have a couple I bought back in the early 90's that I haven't used much since picking up my eggie 2x12 with the stock speakers, and the mc90's seem pretty dull now?

Mine could just be old as I worked Em out a lot back then, but recently have been running them to compare.

I like the MC90's but I run that cab along with the Eggy 2X12 to fill out the room a bit. I like a darker tone also so...YMMV.

Yeah I hear ya on the mixing speaker tone benefit.

I'm needing to put one of he mc90's to pasture as its farting too much low end... Speakers eventually wear out, but It was an unpleasant surprise as it wasn't problematic the last time I played it.