New guitar day! PRS content

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
korinaweb.jpg

korinaweb3.jpg

2007 McCarty Korina. One of the less than 500 made with brazilian fingerboard... check out the wild patterns in it.

Weighs just over 6 lbs, resonates like a drum and plays great. The ONLY thing I don't like is that it seems to have slightly smaller frets than my custom 22s.... but still, a killer guitar and I can't wait to gig with it friday.

Pete

Oh lala. What a nice looking fretboard. I like the brown in it. I have a PRS and it is a definite head turner. I also love the way it plays. My guitar has almost an acoustic type feel, size-wise, to the fretboard. You have the equivalent of a corvette to me and you know what hotties think of the vette :)

Hey Pete, I just sold a cab to a local guy who was one of PRS' first employees; he's done everything in the building process, from laminate work to winding pickups; let me know if you want to connect with him for trivial bits, especially mid-80's guitars (when he worked there).

He does nice tolex work too; i'm thinking about having him wrap my rm100 (my gosh, the stock tolex is just horrid).

Holy thread resurrection! :) Yeah, that's one of my 'guitar trees' that I take gear shots off of. And yeah, the PRS sounds great, Korina is a super tone wood.