new guy with stuff to trade

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northwood

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I have several modules to sell or trade
an ULtra , Ultraxl, xtc, top boost
115 bucks ea. shipped or I'll swap any one for a plexi
If you have either one modded we can discuss compensation

Id like to end up with a dumble clone or the lonestar clone at some point as well, (Im pretty sure someone is modding them to that end)

also, what is the most compatible multi(time based) FX unit for the RM100

thnx
for listening
jack

Welcome to the message board! Just an FYI, we aren't very formal here, but you may have better luck if you put this in the classifieds area. Good luck!

thnx man

I tried the classifieds but , although Im in theory, "allowed" to post there, Im getting "not authorized" I PMd the moderator and am waiting
thnx for the welcome, Im picking it up tonight/tomorrow, then the fun should begin

I use an RP1000 with the 4CM and am pretty happy with it. What I don't like is the lack of the ability to change channels on the RM100.

You can't have my SL+ or JF Brahma either.

eyeball987 said:
I use an RP1000 with the 4CM and am pretty happy with it. What I don't like is the lack of the ability to change channels on the RM100.

You can't have my SL+ or JF Brahma either.
A similar but better option is the Digitech GSP1101 + Control2 floorboard
The GSP can control the RM100.

I used a Line6 M13 with my RM4, and could not only use it for effects, but had it set up for channel switching, also. It supports 4CM also

rhequiem said:
I used a Line6 M13 with my RM4, and could not only use it for effects, but had it set up for channel switching, also. It supports 4CM also
Good one, anything from the HD400 up in the POD HD range will also work.