New Lesson using my Salvation 1666

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice little pentatonic filler lick... That module does sound killer. It is very clear and has a good growl to the mids. I'm sure my computer speaker don't do it justice, but I like the tone nevertheless...

Daryl said:
Nice little pentatonic filler lick... That module does sound killer. It is very clear and has a good growl to the mids. I'm sure my computer speaker don't do it justice, but I like the tone nevertheless...

Thanks man; I'm glad you liked it! The module is absolutely amazing for sure. Between computer speakers and the crappy digital camera recording, you really aren't getting the full effect. I promise if you like that, it sounds 10x better in person!

Good stuff. I have to say that is a very clear/articulate module. I know some of that has to do with the module, but I am thinking some good technique also played a role with it sounding so clear.

Hamner1 said:
Good stuff. I have to say that is a very clear/articulate module. I know some of that has to do with the module, but I am thinking some good technique also played a role with it sounding so clear.

Well thank ya good sir! I gotta say the module is SUPER clear and articulate; it is the reason I love it so much. It is hands down the best module I've owned thus far and I really don't see myself getting rid of it. 8)

SacredGroove said:
I can't help but think that some of that articulation is your playing. Good job!

Well I appreciate it sir and certainly hope that is the case :D