Newbie question re gigging

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imzadimark

Reaction score
Anybody out there gig with a Randall module amp on a regular basis? If so, what style, how do you like it,ect? I have to drive 4 1/2 hrs just to try one out :(
I currently have a rivera 100w knucklehead and a tsl100 w gmajor, dd3, tuner, ect. Just bought a jmp1 and not really a fan.
Any advice?
Thanks, Mark

I've done some talent shows and school performances. They've covered jazz, classic rock, and sorta oldschool metal. Delivered in spades :)

I know that this won't sound like much help, but...

I have an rm50 that's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. It'll give the real answer. I'll let you know how it works in a few days.

imzi,
I do gig regularly with my Randall Rig (Rm4 and Rt2/50)
..and like you. had to drive to hear one..in fact 9hrs each way!!!!(Drove across Texas to go to Auburn Music in Longview).
Anyway, I play in a cover band and I really do like my tones. Nothing is as good,imho. Is it perfect?? No, but for covering what I do...60-now rock and pop...I think Randall/Egnater is the best options available.
if money is tight.. Randall is better because of a healthy used market.
GtrGeorge of Holiday Road (my band)
video at Reverbnation.com/HolidayRoad
I'm using my rig in that video.

@GtrGeorge. Great sound and performance. I notice you played a place called Zep Hall in NJ. At first I thought it was named after Led Zep! Looks like a cool place.