NGD! 7string Loomis Sig.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunatiBSW

Reaction score
Special Order finally came today!!!
Schecter 7string Loomis Sig. LEFTY
-Original Floyd Rose 7
-EMG 707's
-Grovers
-Swamp Ash body (carved top)
-Maple Neck and FB
:twisted: Built for Metal :twisted:
IMG_0872-1.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0867-1.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

These are great guitars, superb value for $ too....loves me some Schecters.

VitaminG said:
nice. Love these, even though I wouldn't be playing anything Nevermore-like on one. You can still strum cowboy chords on them, can't you? ;) :D

The thing that made me jump on thus purchase was the wood type used, with the ash and maple it doesn't get muddy in the bottom end for a 7, it's extremely versatile,I'll play mainly metal from older to newer, not the biggest nevermore fan, but I do like it, and loomis is a spectacular guitarist. I'm just gonna have to get used to the wider neck and 26.5 scale :D but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right
As for cowboy chords????????not my thing, but whatever tickles your pickle :lol:

LunatiBSW said:
VitaminG said:
nice. Love these, even though I wouldn't be playing anything Nevermore-like on one. You can still strum cowboy chords on them, can't you? ;) :D

The thing that made me jump on thus purchase was the wood type used, with the ash and maple it doesn't get muddy in the bottom end for a 7, it's extremely versatile,I'll play mainly metal from older to newer, not the biggest nevermore fan, but I do like it, and loomis is a spectacular guitarist. I'm just gonna have to get used to the wider neck and 26.5 scale :D but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right
As for cowboy chords????????not my thing, but whatever tickles you pickle :lol:
My thoughts exactly when I seen this. I was going WOW ASH with MAPLE NECK?!!! It must slay with a seven string. Nice choice. I need a six string version!!

This guitar SLAYS, being left handed I dont have opportunities to play guitars like these, I had to order based off research. I cant believe the girth of a 7 string. This tone pleases me :twisted:

yep,7's rock..they are very easy to get a good and clear tone with..just wish they made a wider variety of them....

I seen a couple custom 7s today at NAMM today. One was a Tele! Im sure more will come in the future. Unless everyone starts skipping and just going to 8s. :shock:

It's actual at Robs getting some tweaks, I should have it next week, I'll let you know the results, I'll also be doing some metal clips for Robs new revised JadedFaith Mods site, so it will hopefully help you decide your tone destiny easier. I know everyone has their preferences.