out of the darkness...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
MTS friends, I have not played my guitar in nearly a month as I've been sick in bed with a nasty stomach flu of some sort. Never had it this bad, or this long- I dropped over 30 pounds!

Well, this weekend I turned the corner and finally was able to strum here and there. Best news is that before this happened, I had mts mods lined up, so this week I should be getting my new Angel and JFScary ! I believe this hope has kept me alive, lol

Salvation indeed!

lol an angel coming to bring rock salvation to you! I'm glad to hear that you're coming out of your sick spell, man. Keep rocking and healthy :)

crankyrayhanky said:
MTS friends, I have not played my guitar in nearly a month as I've been sick in bed with a nasty stomach flu of some sort. Never had it this bad, or this long- I dropped over 30 pounds!

Well, this weekend I turned the corner and finally was able to strum here and there. Best news is that before this happened, I had mts mods lined up, so this week I should be getting my new Angel and JFScary ! I believe this hope has kept me alive, lol

Salvation indeed!

Is this the white special 'cranky' Angel...looks killer man...wicked array of options too!

My JF Scary rocks! I did replace the V1 with a 5751 though to tame it a bit. Great lead module.

Glad you can get back on the horse man! :D

Good luck playing again, don't overdo it though, it's better to build up too slow than to overstrain your muscles/tendons!
I have a feeling it will be hard with those great mods! ;)

Thanks for the positive replies, it does cheer one up.....Mr. Scary landed, awesome mod by Jaded Faith, really cool. I could see using this one a lot!
Lead tones are especially up my alley

CrankyAngel received today and wow- love the Balls and Edge switches. This module is a thing of beauty. Bonus- the clean sounds are fantastic! I was not a huge fan of my Loneclean (I'm alone there), so it's not like a love every clean tone that comes down the pike- but this clean Angel is beautiful. The modern hi gain is top notch, and the mid edge makes this a stellar solo module. You could literally have 3 of these in your rm100 and be super-happy.

Thanks again Salvation!

crankyrayhanky said:
CrankyAngel received today and wow- love the Balls and Edge switches. This module is a thing of beauty. Bonus- the clean sounds are fantastic! I was not a huge fan of my Loneclean (I'm alone there), so it's not like a love every clean tone that comes down the pike- but this clean Angel is beautiful. The modern hi gain is top notch, and the mid edge makes this a stellar solo module. You could literally have 3 of these in your rm100 and be super-happy.

Thanks again Salvation!

Dibs! ;-)