pedals in the effects loop of the rm50 lynch box

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loaded dice

Reaction score
I cant get my boss dd-3 to work in the effects loop of the lynch box rm50 combo. When I put it in the series loop and I stomp on it the volume decreases to about half or less. Can stomp boxes be used in this loop or not and also I have read people using the g major in the effects loop I have a G major and can't get it to work correctly either in the series or parallel loop, it overloads and have changed the setting from consumer and to pro and did the dry kill switch. Any suggestions as to how to remedy the situtation would be greatly appreciated.

You know it amazes me that with the trend of the 90s onward away from rack gear that now some amp manufacturers are forcing us back into rack gear. While some allow you to choose by building in a -15 db pad. It's a conspiracy.

Randall? you need a -15 db PAD. You can get an EBTech Line Level Reducer thing for your amp. you only need to use one side of it. It doesn't do a good job bringing the signal back up. Just down.