Picture of my rig...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlickEnz

Reaction score
65003vk4.jpg

Very nice...I really want a Lynch cab..them Super V75s sound awesome :D

johnodge said:
Nice rig.

How do you like the Vypyr 75?

I freaking LOVE IT. I really wish I would have had the amp back when I first started playing about 15 years ago or so. I would have been on cloud 9 if they had an amp as good and cheap as the Vypyr series is.

You know it's always going to sound like a solid state amp, but it's a fantastic "screw around" amp. There are just so many options and sounds, and the crunch on the 6150 setting is SERIOUSLY heavy.

SlickEnz said:
johnodge said:
Nice rig.

How do you like the Vypyr 75?

I freaking LOVE IT. I really wish I would have had the amp back when I first started playing about 15 years ago or so. I would have been on cloud 9 if they had an amp as good and cheap as the Vypyr series is.

You know it's always going to sound like a solid state amp, but it's a fantastic "screw around" amp. There are just so many options and sounds, and the crunch on the 6150 setting is SERIOUSLY heavy.

I use mine for practices, loaded with a speaker that was in my Genz Benz G-flex 212, and I have a Weber Beam Blocker on it.

Honestly, if they had the bugs worked out of it, and an adjustable noise gate (like the Transformer series) it would be a gig rig.

Our other guitarist uses the Transformer 112 I sold him for gigging, and he loves it.... not a high gain amp, but works...

BUT I am still 110% sold on my MTS rig... I'll have to post pics soon...