popular randall bands?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bones

Reaction score
what are some really popular bands that play randall amps?
any popular ones that use mts?

Through The Eyes of The Dead....but I heard that Justin Longshore now uses Marshall because that's what he used when he recorded "Malice"
Also both guitarist's of ARSIS use the MTS line.

Metallica. Kirk uses his RM100KH during pre-show warm ups, and has 2 of them in his rackmount setup, and 2 dual recs - but those are just backups.

I read that Dan from Disturbed uses a stock 1086 in a RM100. Anyone else got more info on that? I love his tone. But the 1086 dont sound like Disturbed to me. :?

maximus1 said:
+1000 on that!
I been sold on the BBE for the past few years. It just BRINGS out the GAIN and CLARITY from this amp. Cant stress it enough! I use the 482I in the effect loop and I swear its 25% tone OVERALL increase! Try it out and you will hear the difference. Guys that usually dont like them probably heard them CRANKED all the way up. You have to run it about 50% and the effects knob lets you 'tweak' it on the amp. If its oversaturated it makes your amp sound "digital" and like crap.
Love mine!! 8)

Is this just a rumour or is it true that Gary Holt from Exodus is using Randall amps now?