rack setup

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veets987

Reaction score
Does anyone here that owns the RT2/50 put it in its own seperate rack? I have the RM4 the RT2/50 and a monster power conditioner.

THinking about adding a drawer and hopeing to get the g system in the future. Im thinking of just getting a 2 space rack just for the RT2/50 cause its so **** heavy and throwing everything else in a seperate rack and just stacking the two when i gig. Just curious if anyone else has done this? :twisted:

Interesting you ask as I just went through this process. I've only had my RT2/50 a couple weeks now, but it is in a separate rack. I first had it in an SKB 2 space ATA rack that I had already. It worked okay, but the plastic of the rack got pretty hot on top. So I ended up getting an SKB 3 space ATA rack...that should give it a little more room to breathe. I plan to place a vented blank on the top space that isn't getting used. I only installed it last night and I haven't yet really had a chance to play through it yet.

I've got two SKB Roto Racks, 4 spaces each. The RT2/50 in one rack, and everything else in the other rack.

well i went the route of installing everything that i have in a 12 space shock mount rack so that i didn't have to go to the gym anymore , i can just haul this monster around and get my workout this way ... note: you need a spotter too ..you wouldn't want it to fall on you !!!!

plus it looks mean as hell :twisted:

i really should downsize so i can actually transport this thing by mice elf!!!
but i love the look of a matched up rack to cab size :twisted:

Yeah... I definitely leave it all in the same rack... I actually have a 10 space SKB right now... thinking about getting a Rock Hard Case ATA custom made though... will probably wait until I get a new Cab. I will probably have the CAB & Rack in the same case... check out their website... expensive... but if you travel ANY at all... well worth the $$$... bulky so you better have a trailer!!!

http://www.rockhardcases.com/index.php?page=amp-head-rack-combo