• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Re: FS/FT: Top Boost/SuperV hybrid. (updated) TRADED

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredGroove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sticking with just my Super V. I thought it would be cool to have both mods in 1, but I didn't use the Top Boost much and still have a SuperV. I made a custom face and did the mods. Sounds really good, and I added a bottom switch to add lows to the SV mode and vice versa.

Sample clip: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=71096#71096

$185. shipped/paypal. Will consider trades.

Email nhldrw@hotmail or PM

Thanks

voxyTBSV.jpg

crankyrayhanky said:
any more info on this mod? clips?
looks interesting

Basically, the mods are upgraded components, along with the gain structures of both, Top Boost and SuperV. It was originally a Top Boost. The bass switch is subtle, but makes a difference when switching from TB to SV.

I can make clips tonight.

Yes, very good module! I think having this kind of tone available would be valuable in any MTS setup. I know I would like to get a Matchvox/Vox/Topboost tone in my rig, as that's something I'm definitely missing. Great work, m0jo!