• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

really cheap module on Ebay

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iekobrid

Reaction score
A guy on Ebay has "store stock" MTS gear for cheaps with free shipping. I've never bought from him before so I can't vouch for him -- and knowing my luck with electronics this will probably turn out to have been WAY too good to be true -- but I couldn't resist grabbing an RM-4, a Tweed and a Blackface for $350. Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful. :D

This was still available last I checked: store stock Deluxe module, $65

Wow you got an amazing deal! Definitely lowest I've ever seen on these items. Guy obviously didn't look up competitive prices, just wanted to move it. Did you see the Clean module that sold for $22 crazy!

Disciple said:
Wow you got an amazing deal! Definitely lowest I've ever seen on these items. Guy obviously didn't look up competitive prices, just wanted to move it. Did you see the Clean module that sold for $22 crazy!
I seen it. :wink: :lol:

iekobrid said:
BigBrewtus said:
Looks like a great buy. No thumbscrews seem to be present though.

None in the modules, but luckily the RM4 arrived with four pairs of screws in it. :)
Hahahahaha thats funny. I got the Clean in. Seems to have a bad resistor or something. All controls make noise and it just doesnt sound right. I will be sending it out for repair. RM4 all good?

BigBrewtus said:
RM4 all good?

The modules were in bubble wrap but the RM4 was pretty much loose in a huge box of packing peanuts. Once I dug all the styrofoam bits out of its innards, everything seemed to work fine.

I wasn't crazy about the sound of it running into the fx loop of the Mesa Roadster head I had handy, but I look forward to the opportunity to experiment with different power amp options.