RH150 RH300

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HugoLC

Reaction score
I just wanna know if those amp have the same problem has the G2 series : Do the clean channel is way louder than the Dist Channel ? and
Do the Dist channel make this strange squeal feedback when you put too much gain and volume at the same time ? plz answer quickly

I do not have any squeal problems with my RH300. Keep your pickups a safe distance away from the speaker and you shouldn't have a problem??? :)

Though I do find that the clean channel is louder than the gain channel(s). For levels to be even, for example, my gain channel volume will be turned up to 5 or 6 whereas the clean will be at roughly 3.

This isn't a huge problem for me, though. I don't use the amps gain channel much because I'm actually not huge on its sound. I have a number of stompboxes that I like better. For instance, I use a Line6 Uber Metal and a Damage Control Solid Metal with my baritone guitar for all my detuned heavy stuff (drop Bb and C-standard tunings); and a Damage Control Demonizer (and sometimes a DigiTech Grunge) for my E-standard distortions.

But sometimes I bust out the gain channels on the RH300 with my E-standard and drop-D stuff, but always with my EQ pedal (just a Boss GE-7).

I still highly recommend the amp. I think it has some great cleans and a ton of bottom end on it. I use active EMG pickups in my guitars which really make things clear and bright. I think they work well with this amp.

Hope some of that helps you out.

well I plan on using the gain channels alot.Way more than the clean channels so w/all this talk about problems w/the 2 gain channels and stuff whats the true opinion of these amps??