Rig Pic

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
I sold a few modules since this picture, but otherwise the stacks remain in my ManCave (garage):

mywallofgearearly2010.jpg

Mattfig said:
Very cool setup...Wanna sell some modules? :)

What you haven't got enough? :lol:

Nice setup Hanky!
It's nice to see that Salvation Mod flare up in the pic haha
I bet the stuff sounds aweesome through the Mesa cab :D

How would you compare your Marshall cab to your Mesa cab with the RM100? Which do you prefer and why? I'm looking into getting a cab and still haven't decided yet but I am leaning towards a Mesa 4x12 w/ Celestion V30's.

mfshockey said:
How would you compare your Marshall cab to your Mesa cab with the RM100? Which do you prefer and why? I'm looking into getting a cab and still haven't decided yet but I am leaning towards a Mesa 4x12 w/ Celestion V30's.
I'm pretty sure this is a 2x12 vertical cab..

mfshockey said:
Ha! I didn't even know Mesa made 2x12 vertical cabs that looked like that! Interesting...
Well Mesa 4x12's are bigger than Marshall 4x12's and this Mesa is definitly smaller than the Marshall.

That is an oversized 2x12 vertical Mesa cab. The Marshall is a 1960av. Both cabs are loaded with v30s. I agree with hyenik- the speaker is the biggest difference, rather than the cab (as long as it's half decent). So, the cabs sound similar, the Marshall sounds a bit bigger, the mesa is perfect for driving to a jam without sacrificing tone- it packs a whallop for a 2x12

Sad day as today I shipped out an rt2/50. lol, I feel bare...I used to have over 2 dozen modded mods at one time, now I'm down to 8. But it's a creme of the crop 8!

next targets: S1S0, MashAll, Jubilee

crankyrayhanky said:
Sad day as today I shipped out an rt2/50. lol, I feel bare...I used to have over 2 dozen modded mods at one time, now I'm down to 8. But it's a creme of the crop 8!

next targets: S1S0, MashAll, Jubilee

I gotta say, though I'm a newer guy, I predict Mashall will become your fave module ever...You will wish you got one sooner....

That's absolutely freekin adorable, dude. :) I mean the guitars!! :lol:

I think we live parallel lives Ray...Cute kid! And nice guitars too...That SG you're getting looks amazing btw...

How old is your little one? Mine is almost 13 weeks and she still can't even make a simple power chord...I gotta work with her more....Good thing she's a good singer...She lets out screams that Wednesday 13 could only dream about...

Mattfig said:
I think we live parallel lives Ray...Cute kid! And nice guitars too...That SG you're getting looks amazing btw...

How old is your little one? Mine is almost 13 weeks and she still can't even make a simple power chord...I gotta work with her more....Good thing she's a good singer...She lets out screams that Wednesday 13 could only dream about...

lol we must helng in the same gear soul spirit circle, along with a few others here... Samia is on day 11!

crankyrayhanky said:
Mattfig said:

lol we must helng in the same gear soul spirit circle, along with a few others here... Samia is on day 11!

Congrats!!! Is it too early to start some band practices for our kids??? My Lila has the lead vocals down tight, looks like your little one is set for guitar - even though the Mamba is gone... :cry: OK who's got a drummer??? We can just train a monkey to play bass... :)