Rig Pics - Tall to Small - Young to Old

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter

Reaction score
Meet my 2 weeks old amp and my 38 years old cab, they mate well, don't they?

:D

(sorry guys sharing a bit too much maybe these days :)

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

BigBrewtus said:
Thanks for sharing guy! Love the picture.
If you match the grille cloth it would look
great.

ooohhhh nice idea

How do you change the grill cloth on the 22? Does that panel come off? Gotta check for screws in the back or sth.

hunter said:
BigBrewtus said:
Thanks for sharing guy! Love the picture.
If you match the grille cloth it would look
great.

ooohhhh nice idea

How do you change the grill cloth on the 22? Does that panel come off? Gotta check for screws in the back or sth.
My 20 just has screws from the inside. Should be simple. :)

Nice tones there! Is that cab really that old? Or is it a reissue? Those ones do sound good though.

Yeah the cab is a 1973 with original greybacks, and sounds phenomenal!

I would NEVER change the grill on the CAB, we were discussing changing the cloth on the AMP :wink:

I have an old Marshall cab like that..it looks like crap but it is built like a tank...weighs a ton...I bought it a long time ago really cheap...dont use it anymore....needs to be recovered and the grill cloth is detroyed..but I wouldnt take anything for it...lol.....

Love those old cabinets. I have an old one with Rolla black backs and I love the thing. Not from '73 but still sweet.

alowerdeep said:
I have an old Marshall cab like that..it looks like crap but it is built like a tank...weighs a ton...I bought it a long time ago really cheap...dont use it anymore....needs to be recovered and the grill cloth is detroyed..but I wouldnt take anything for it...lol.....

what struck me when I lifted this cab the first time was how light it was compared to my Bogner 4x12