• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100 Unloaded SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rblyn

Reaction score
I am hoping there's someone here in So Cal to get this at a STEAL of a price? Im trying to get some quick funds for my kids travel ball tourney- I could ship but it's gonna be in the 75-95 dollar range insured. Amp is in great condition- Tolex is good- Only caveat is that I had the amp hard wired for 8 ohm output for the speakers (no switch) but there is nothing wrong with the amp itself- This was my preference as I always use that setting for full stack. I had the amp thouroughly checked out by Tech Craft who is an authorized Randall repair center. Every part of the amp was gone through and given a clean bill of health :D

I can load the amp with your choice of TAD EL34's... 6l6's (I'll add a brand new pair of the GT GE 6L6's in the mix) or the Sovtek 5881's (same ones used in the SLO's if you're after that sound) FWIW- I have two of these- This is my newer and better sounding head (I think the presence/density knobs/boards are latest version as it sounds clearer and more defined than my older head) Will take paypal but if its local, cash talks!

Randall1.jpg

Randall2.jpg

randall3.jpg

I got a couple of inquiries...just letting everyone know- Nothing wrong with the amp at all- The LOW price is to move it quick!

Thanks Steve! 8) Not sure how long Im gonna leave this one up...Gotta sell quick, hence the LOW price. I may move to plan B, which is other non Randall gear...

I've been on a buying frenzy lately or I would have no choice, but to go for this deal. WOW!! Killer amp for under 4 bills!! Great seller and hella cool guy!! Someone buy this thing, before I lose my mind. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Amp is sold pending payment! Thanks for all of the interest and kind words!