• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rm4- salvation and stock modules (eu) now seperatly fs/ft

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opperstruik

Reaction score
rm4 loaded with
-clean
-stonerverb
-angel

1200?

031.jpg

rocktron midi mate,g-major,korg dtr1000 en marshall 8008 also for sale.

trades possible with mesa boogie triaxis,quad with footswitch or engl e570 ,e580

Hey maaaan are you quitting MTS??

Good to see my old Stonerverb... might you sell that seperatly?

@k9blek: the marshall is solid state. but for rehearsel our small gig he go loud enough.

@Katash: now i am out of the band. i have enough with my main amp engl se el34. so time for downsizing. the other preamp where i want to trade for i always wanted give a try and maybe i can make a trade :D .

if can sell the rm4 seperatly than i would sell the modules .

up up up

trades also posibles with guitars(prs,esp,peavey,mm,old ibanez....), head,combo,(mesa,vht,engl,old marshall,vox...) rocktron all acces, poweramp vht,marshall our mesa 20/20
let hear me wath you got

salvation modules can be sold seperatly also the rm4:sold
clean:sold
stonerverb:315?
1666:25O?
angel:sold

stock modules that i intrested four: plexi,sl+, ultra,modern
no brown,blakface,clean,xtc

I also own one of those Marshall 8008 SS power amps. They are quite good for rehearsals, they are small,loud and yeah, I have one for sale at the classified section around here,if interested.
GtrGeorge