• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM50P with 1086

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewrath

Reaction score
JF RR Platinum SOLD!!! Pitbull sold on Ebay
New lower price on the rest....

Looks like I gotta sell! Sorry can't separate but offering hopefully a good deal here... hate to see it go but in massive sell offs due to years of GAS attacks : /

LOWERED AGAIN (some more!!!)
LOWERING PRICE BEFORE HAVING TO GO EVILBAY!!! I would so rather someone here get these.... : )

Prices for payment via paypal gift will include CONTUS shipping + ins. for module only. Shipping for RM50 probally $75

[b
RM 50 P and 1086
$450 (plus $75 shiping) [/b]

Seperate prices!!!
Stock 1086 $125 - free shipping
Unloaded RM50P $375 - plus $75 shipping

RM50 Palomino in pretty good shape, only known issue is channel button on faceplate doesn't work - switching fine with footswitch. A few very minor scuffs/tape residue, a couple pen marks on cortrol panel. Nothing gross - looks great actually. I giged once with it, left the house a few times... "Steath" version with no Randall badge - was endorsee owned so maybe that explains the lack of logo...

I will, of course, email pix if you PM me...and answer any questions.

Thanks.

Back from vacation - now need to pay for it!

Bumping before I post on ebay!!!!!! Open to decent offers. Thanks!

Thanks for the bump halfruntt!

The Platinum just sold.... lowered package price on remaining ....