rt2\50 help

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kssandr

Reaction score
Two questions.

First, I have a rm4 to rt2\50. I would like to dummy load coming off the 2\50 into my audio interface line ins and use a software cab simulator. Do I need two loading devices, one for each channel? Do both channel 1 and 2 both need to see a load while the unit is powered on to not fry my amp? or just the active channel?

Second, my rt2\50s second channel left tube failure light is on faintly although the channel still passes signal but slightly lower in volume than channel one. Otherwise it sounds ok. Can a tube die slowly and this is causing the tube failure light?

Thanks in advance
mike

Did you check the bias on the left channel? That would be handy information for the guru's on here.

There have been some questions about the load on the RT2/50 before but no awnsers ..

But, when you're in switching mode you can run it with one cabinet / load. So set the switch on the back to switching mode, RM4 -> CH1 input and CH1 output -> load device.