Rt2/50 Power amplifier size needed for custom rack

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twilson1118

Reaction score
I. I am building a custom rack 29.5x13.75 high x 14 ideally or so deep for my rig so it could look more at home with my half stack. However i cannot find the rack depth of the unit and i know that these tend to cause chaos to fit in in shallow racks. Right now i have a rm4(Deluxe, JTM , SL+, and 1086), Alesis quaraverb connected via midi, rack mount tuner, and a crown solid state xls 202 power amplifier(it would stick out 4" or so!).
I should put some mp3's in the proper forum for that people can determine if the power amplifier is something they needed right away or something they could purchase later, esp if they already have an amplifier on hand for other purposes.

The midi programming for the older midi effects isn't simple, but once set, tends to stay set!
I have mine set to button 1 for an clean effects, 2 is a 250ms delay, and 3 and 4 are for a flanger effect, really nice for under 60 dollars!