S1SO arrived today!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
Holy hot **** this module is on FIRE! I tweaked around with it at bedroom level for about an hour and was pulling out amazing tones. The switches are very distinct in how they play with the tone overall. In Flames to Machine Head and even some great VH sounds in this baby! I was rockin' the hell outta "Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do)" and couldn't stop smiling! S1SO completely nails the 5150, 6505+ and I'm sure the EVH as I haven't played through that head before.
Then I decided to go for it and pushed the master up to noon, stood about 6 feet from the front and got to chuggin' and I gotta say, I was in the market for the 6505+ before I found MTS and my thirst for that tone has been quenched and then some. Brutal low end; that compressed, almost PVC pipe-like mid squeeze (hard to really put a finger on..'djent' perhaps); and searing highs all complimenting each other. It was like a flippin' spiritual experience. I am coming with some sound clips I assure you! Hell, maybe even a video. Best module this newbie's ever played, it is never leaving my collection. Like...ever!!!

Congrats! Yes that module is a BEAST
With all the options it sounds so good in a variety of cabs, guitars, gain levels...but full tilt Brutal for detuned riffage and my #1 lead solo tone- thick mids!

Yeah I cant say enough good about it. I'm at work right now daydreaming about recording with it! I really wanna A/B it next to a 6505 or something because as memory serves, it really is spot-on!

Jaymzrock said:
Yeah I cant say enough good about it. I'm at work right now daydreaming about recording with it! I really wanna A/B it next to a 6505 or something because as memory serves, it really is spot-on!
Module actually sounds better....much cleaner and articulate....