Salvation Custom 3

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD

Reaction score
The Custom 3 sure doesn't stay up for sale long in the classifieds. How amazing is this module? If I bought one would I never use my Ultra XL again?

Well, prices have been CRAZY low lately! I have a hard time resisting a lot of the modules coming up, even though I'm tapped out. That said, I'm really having to let go of modules on the cheap that I bought for more previously...

I'm trying to get my hands on one too, along with a modded XTC, Salvado, and MarkUs.

They're gone before I get the chance to raise a comment

It's a good one for sure...Salvation mods move fast off the classifieds although lately it's certainly a buyer's market....If you like the Megadeth tone - you'll love the Custom 3...It wasn't for me so I sold mine but it does what it does very very well...Just not super versatile...If you do get one, make sure it has the internal gain switch...That feature makes the module to me...

I scored the C3 yesterday...

I have extremely high hopes that this module will be something I can really use as part of my main sound. I play tight, precise riffs & grew up being really into Megadeth so its rather fitting for me.

Selling my Rocktron Piranha soon :wink:

I scored C3 today.

For my personal taste is best modern higain ever. Everything what I want especially articulation, drive & mojo :)
Finally I found my live metal sound....