Salvation KH23 Clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorgMetal666

Reaction score
I hope you guys don't mind the recordings, my very first noobish time :lol:

i have the link to a folder with a few different clips showing off the module. I wrote the settings down, but i can't find them now. It was recorded with an SM57 mic'd on my RM20 combo with the boost switch on with the gain up pretty high. I had it on the KH3 setting so the gain knob pulled out.
Guitars were ESP Horizon (D standard) and the LTD MH400NT (Drop C). let me know if you want to know which guitar did a certain clip.

here's a link, i hope it works for you guys. leave any comments or questions and disregard the few mistakes :)

http://www.box.net/shared/oyrufuy6vd

they're in Mp4 format, i'll try an online coversion software if i can.

Sorry guys, first time :oops:

That sounds freakin' mean for the little combo guy!

No bueno on recording with the RT2/50 ?

JKD said:
That sounds freakin' mean for the little combo guy!

No bueno on recording with the RT2/50 ?

I recorded these before i had rm4 setup :)
just got the files from my friend the other day.
i will take some vids soon to portray all my mods and many settings.

btw this is the setting i had for the KH23 (all o'clock):
G: 3
B: 1
M: 2
T: 4
V: 11
Pres: 10:30
Dens: 8:30
Boost Vol: 8
Boost gain: 4

each clip says either ESP Horizon or LTD MH400NT
ESP is Seymour Duncan JB/59, LTD is EMG 81/85 18v mod

I actually dug the sound of the LTD more :lol:

Turn that gain and treble down a notch, boy! Otherwise, sounds awesome for the combo :)

Shinozoku said:
I actually dug the sound of the LTD more :lol:

Turn that gain and treble down a notch, boy! Otherwise, sounds awesome for the combo :)

yeah the treble was too high, and i had the boost gain up way too much.

the EMGs in that guitar are amazing. it plays just as nice as the ESP, I'm surprised! traded my old, kinda stiff jackson ke-3 for it. best trade i've ever made!

wow- great clips for a first time recorder....you should hear my early recordings, awful lol

crankyrayhanky said:
wow- great clips for a first time recorder....you should hear my early recordings, awful lol

Thanks! It's hard to play perfectly when you're put on the spot to play. I'll get used to it :p

Hey Mike....nice clips. I'm a recording noob, and I bet I couldn't do a better job even if I took my time. Great job, man!

+1 on the LTD's. I use an MH-400 and its an awesome guitar. Many others have come and gone, but this one stays. 8)