• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

salvation mods for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzyguitars

Reaction score
I have two of em for sale

Custom 3 with Dave and Marty switch . Channel and bright switches SOLD!!!!

Xtacy . shiver . New old switch. pre eq.

Pics up!

Not much to say.

Sounds a lot like my old xtc on the third channel

clips are here

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=909142&content=music

IMG00065-20091221-0643.jpg

IMG00066-20091221-0643.jpg

400 each shipped via paypal gift option

Cheers

that's about the going rate on a used piece....they don't lose much value (if at all) since they are all limited in quanitity

crankyrayhanky said:
that's about the going rate on a used piece....they don't lose much value (if at all) since they are all limited in quanitity

+1

If you figure cost of module ($100-$145) ... cost of base modification (around $200) plus extra switches ($20 or $30 ea?) ... then add in postage both ways (2 x $20 -> $30) .. you're still saving money or breaking even....and you're getting the module instantly...which I'm sure fellow GAS sufferers can agree is the real bonus :D

JKD said:
crankyrayhanky said:

+1

If you figure cost of module ($100-$145) ... cost of base modification (around $200) plus extra switches ($20 or $30 ea?) ... then add in postage both ways (2 x $20 -> $30) .. you're still saving money or breaking even....and you're getting the module instantly...which I'm sure fellow GAS sufferers can agree is the real bonus :D

He speaks the truth lol. I got my Mandarin module from JKD and I paid the amount no problem since I was getting it in 3 days then in weeks.

I love Antonin's work..so tempting to try that seXtacy...well, just because :D

it would be great to get together in a central location and demo some of these custom modules. I'd even offer to tape the event and upload the results ala James Lugo. Anyone interested in doing something like that?

Jimmie