Salvation - recent user experiences?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antonin has lots of modules of me, too.
Communication has been really poor for a long time now. I didn't even get a status reply for the last 6-12 months. This makes waiting inconvient.

I sent two dual donor modules to Antonin in 2011 and he was very responsive and communicative—he was just making a name for himself and not as busy it seems. The Salvado turned out great. He did one of the first dual Matchvox's for me and when it was finally complete he sent it back to me in the States. Unfortunately, it arrived not working. He offered to repair it if I returned it. Turned out he had to repair his mod. I received it back months later and it worked for about a month, then one of the channels cut out completely and one of the mini switches actually broke off. I was so frustrated at this point I let it sit. I had an Egnater vx that filled the slot and the cost and time invested to ship and repair was excessive. In 2020, I emailed him and asked if he would repair it. He told me to send it over and he would. I shipped it, followed up several times but never heard from him again (not to even acknowledge that he received it). If you are in the States, and unless, your last name is Corgan, I wouldn't recommend doing business with him at this point. That Matchvox was the most expensive module that I've never had... thanks for letting me vent.