Salvation TWINFACE module - new soundclip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
Salvation TWIN FACE is modification of Clean/Blackface/ Deluxe modules.
It offers wide range of tones from crystalic clean to juicy raw crunch.
Module offers 2 modes of clean (Twin and Deluxe) and added PUSHED mode.
no soundclips yet, BUT!!:
look at video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOI8SlEpK2c

soundclip:http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11317498

Tface1.jpg

twinface_.jpg

twinface_left_.jpg

faceplate light reflection graphics:
Tface6.jpg

faceplate designed by m0j0, Thanks, Joris!
twinface_mojo.jpg

Anthony

Wow, I'm never gonna get all the Salvation mods I want if I don't get on the ball.....especially if you keep releasing mods like this.

Seriously though, that sounds killer and it seems really versatile.

Sounds incredible...as always. I was originally set on the Loneclean, but now i'm not so sure. I can't decide if i want this, the Loneclean, or both! Either way, i need the money, which is unfortunately inaccessible at the moment. Being broke sucks...and not having the time to get a job makes it suck worse.

YouTube changes the tone a bunch but it sounds like this cops the nasty Fender type tone but having owned a LoneClean..I'd say the LoneClean has a nicer drive tone...whether Texas pushed or Tweed...

Please stop posting all of these amazing vids and clips of these modded modules. You guys are KILLING ME!

But seriously - sounds great.

Bobby

JKD said:
YouTube changes the tone a bunch but it sounds like this cops the nasty Fender type tone but having owned a LoneClean..I'd say the LoneClean has a nicer drive tone...whether Texas pushed or Tweed..

Not so much ;)
But this is very raw showing, without adujsting, position of microphone, and still 1x10 little box
I tried both together (loneclean, twinface) and disagree that LoneClean has nicer drive tone. Only different :)

Twinface has much bigger differencies between channels. Pushed sounds like tubescreamer included :) Very hard decision between those two. But good thing is, that both sounds good, so this is not big mistake if you take one of them. Working for more samples.... but time, time, time :) Angel, Benzin, Twinface, Matchvox, etc... which first? ;)

hyenik said:
JKD said:
YouTube changes the tone a bunch but it sounds like this cops the nasty Fender type tone but having owned a LoneClean..I'd say the LoneClean has a nicer drive tone...whether Texas pushed or Tweed..

Not so much ;)
But this is very raw showing, without adujsting, position of microphone, and still 1x10 little box
I tried both together (loneclean, twinface) and disagree that LoneClean has nicer drive tone. Only different :)

Twinface has much bigger differencies between channels. Pushed sounds like tubescreamer included :) Very hard decision between those two. But good thing is, that both sounds good, so this is not big mistake if you take one of them. Working for more samples.... but time, time, time :) Angel, Benzin, Twinface, Matchvox, etc... which first? ;)

Agreed...there's no bad really, just different :D

Julia said:
PS: Anthony, the knobs on the Fender amps go to 12.

These knobs where chosen by Hyenik, they aren't available in 0-12 form.
Personally I think these knobs are far more beautiful, even though they are not strictly authentic. (they capture the feel really well). :)

Julia said:
No. You don't understand. They go to 12.
I do understand, these knobs go to 10 because they are not available with 0 to 12 markings. And Hyenik wanted these knobs, so they went with these.

The choice was either that or go with the original fender knobs which do go to 12 but look less awesome. ;)