• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my Randall Gear who wants a good deal?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stm113

Reaction score
I am selling my Randall MTS gear and wanted to post it here first. I have an RM 100 Head, and the following 7 modules, which are all in like new condition,well taken care of, and in new working order. Here are the 7 modules: George Lynch Mr.Scary, the Dan Donnegan 1086, 2 of the XTC modules, Treadplate, Blackface, and the UltraXL. As you know this is all about $2600 worth of gear, but on here I'll sell it for $1750. Please don't contact me about selling the individual pieces, but I will however, sell the head for $750 or all 7 modules together for $1000. I will also be posting these on Ebay and Craigslist, so please feel free to message me if you have any questions. I will accept payment via Paypal or I can do local pickup. I live in the North Carolina Triad area, and am also willing to drive up to 2 hours to meet someone to do the transaction.

Latest posts