• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling off my rack!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decerto

Reaction score
I've decided to go a different route. Never thought I'd bail on my MTS brothers, but I'm just feeling the need to try some new things. So I'm selling off all of my gear, aside from a couple necessities. All are in fantastic condition aside from a little rack rash on the RT2/50. But you don't see that once it's racked anyways. Also for some reason, when I bought the RT2/50, it didn't have the little handles on the sides, but whatever, no biggie. Please use gift option when using Paypal. (Duh)

Here's the stuff:

IMAG0305.jpg

Here are the prices:

ISP Decimator ProRackG - $280 Shipped
RM4 w/footswitch - SOLD
RT2/50 - SOLD
KH1 w/Cream Egnater knobs - $120 Shipped
Pete Recto (Rare faceplate - And push/pull pots in the Gain and Master for Bass tightness and Red/Orange modes) - SOLD
GTO/The Judge - SOLD
Ultra XL (2008 Model) - SOLD

I will also trade the whole thing for an Axe-FX Ultra. Yeah, I wanna try the digital route one more time... And with the prices of them dropping so much because of the Axe II, I figured now is as good a time as any to give it a shot.

What is rare about the Recto faceplate?It looks just like the one on mine,aside from mine not saying modular....great price for a killer module..didnt think I wouldl ikeit as much as I do....

Pete told me when he made it that he only made a few of them because I guess they were too risky at a legal standpoint, or something. I don't remember the exact details as it was a very long time ago, maybe he can chime in on this one. I just remember it being some kind of big deal.

Decerto said:
Pete told me when he made it that he only made a few of them because I guess they were too risky at a legal standpoint, or something. I don't remember the exact details as it was a very long time ago, maybe he can chime in on this one. I just remember it being some kind of big deal.

Maybe because it says rectifier then.....I think I remeber reading that is why Randall stopped calling theirs the Rectified....of course,that was way before I got inot the MTS line so I didnt really pay alot of attention to it....

From what I understand, the Decimator and Hush are somehow affiliated. Like, the people who originally designed the Hush, are the ones that designed the Decimator... Something like that. I forget the specifics.