• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

She's leaving.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sepherus

Reaction score
I have an RM50 head (started it's life as a combo with it's previous owner.) Footswitch will be included. She has some JnJ 6L6GCs in her now, relatively new and only cranked to a real volume twice for about 2 hours each time. I'd say about an 8, 8.5 out of 10. Minor blems on the tolex, and the logo was apparently blacked out at one point, but the sharpie has since mostly worn off. I can post pics if requested.

I'm not leaving MTS, just with my RM4 it's kind of redundant for me. I'm mostly looking for a 5150/6505/5152/6505+ in working order. I don't care if she is pretty or full of battle scars so long as all the internals, switches, jacks, and pots work.
Other amps may be considered. Effects loop is a must. High gain is NOT a requirement. I have that covered by some of my other modules if needed.
If it is a nicer piece, I'd be willing to add an Ultra XL (sounds more like an Engl Fireball than a 5150 imo. Never had the right midrange girth.) and/or cash as needed.

I got the amp in a trade on here a while back. Year, year and a half ago I think. I've also done many trades on sevenstring.org under the same name. They have an iTrader system set up there. http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/itrader.php?u=5903
I work a lot but I'll do my best to keep an eye on this thread and my pms. Smart phones do make that easier thankfully.

I have to say I've been relatively happy with my sound with the exception of nothing sounding like my old 5150 except other ones. I'm also seeing another Mesa standard cab in my future... but that is a different story for a different thread. 212s just don't move the same air.

She's is out of here. Thanks to Rod for working out a deal.