Snakeskin RM100 - OOPS I did it again

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunatiBSW

Reaction score
Just finished re-doing my rm100. Let me know what you think??
It was a huge pain in the ***, but worth it in the end.
IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

Last but not least, the wall of snake :twisted:
IMG_0897.jpg

Looks completely badass man! I love it :D

I know somebody who did something similar..Hmmm...

IMG_5463.jpg

She looks bad @$$. I barely recognized her. :lol: Very nice. How is the JF Ultra XL treating you? I know you're digging the Snorkeler.

I like the JF ultra xl alot especially with my 7string, just really digging playin some AIC esqe stuff with the snorkeler, since I have a couple of my mods gone getting updates ( ie my erect, which is prob one of my favs). But it all will change when I get my SL-OD 100 soldano mod from Rob this sat. :twisted:

That looks cool. I am a big fan of the symmetry you have going there. Always looks better when not mismatched.

In general what was the pain in the *** with the 100? Or was it a pain compared to the 20 & or cab?

I really need to do this with my rack & cab. Maybe not snakeskin, but retolex in white, orange, purple, or something.

Hamner1 said:
That looks cool. I am a big fan of the symmetry you have going there. Always looks better when not mismatched.

In general what was the pain in the *** with the 100? Or was it a pain compared to the 20 & or cab?

I really need to do this with my rack & cab. Maybe not snakeskin, but retolex in white, orange, purple, or something.

I actually had the cab hand built and asked that I have that tolex on it. I did the rm20 and the rm100. The whole process is a pain, the hardest part is getting the contact cement (adhesive) off. Then the other challenge is making it look professional and neat. I am a perfectionist so I took alot of precautionary measures, cause you only really get 1 shot to get it right, or your buying more tolex. I just made that comment cause the rm100 is 2x the size of the 20, which means more to remove and more tolex to deal with

BigBrewtus said:
Im feeling crocodile!!

I concur. When/IF :lol: I get around to this I am feeeling the croc tolex as well. Last I heard this is no longer a tolex you can get. :?: