Snakeskin RM20 mini-Stack

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunatiBSW

Reaction score
Im one of those people that cant leave anything stock:
IMG_0809-1.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

What do you guys think? :twisted:

Oh, right on man!!!
Im with ya on the Cant
leave anything stock!
Glad ya got some pics
of it put on here. Job
well done! :D

Wow man, VERY nice! That is awesome. Reminds me of my old half stack I had the first time I was in MTS stuff:

IMG_5463.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, Im diggin the red snakeskin also, its something you dont see everyday

LunatiBSW said:
Thanks for the kind words, Im diggin the red snakeskin also, its something you dont see everyday

Thanks man. I still have the cab, but the head is gone :(. But I have leftover tolex for the RM100 I just bought :D.

Very cool. I want to retolex the cab & rack case. I can't decide between a Snakeskin, Purple, or Green. White looks cool, but man keeping that clean can't be easy.

Snakeskin looks sweet! I have considered doing something like this before. Where is a good place to pickup tolex like this ?

Internet, you usually cant find it local, very specific. Thats not the hard part, Snakeskin Tolex is an extreme pain to work with not only because its thickness but sanding the head down and getting the old junk off takes hours, then you have to get good contact with the wood and watch out for separation in the lining of the tolex watching for bubbles, be very patient if you decide you want to tackle the job.