So where are some clips of Jaded faith Marshall Plexi Mod?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GtrGeorge!

Reaction score
I hear this thing not only, slices and dices, but it can raise the dead, cure yeast infections and help locate your car keys.
But I cant find any clips....Dang-it!
I know a few guys here love theirs..it gets "all the Marshall tones"..which is probably the kind of mod I would be interested in.
Any clips? Any pics?

If ya wanna hear me with my Rm4..
myspace.com/georgebarrysolo the video live with "The Fuse" is me 2 weeks ago playing Live and LOUD.

Sorry about the lack of clips right now George. Once I get through the large order on the bench right now and this battle to open Cruefest is over next week I should have the time. Hang on for one more crazy week!

Oh, ok...
sorry I forgot about all that you are doing right now..its cool. Here at this forum it can be hard rememebering who is doing what..
whenever the clips get done..that will be cool. Im just excited.

what monkey is on your back FAITH, i hope he's not the one that got emailed to you a while back. dont let him lick behind your ears....LMFAO

Got my Rob Plexi today...way thicker than a Plexi, pretty cool sound.

Did you get the 2 channel version?
I freaking love mine. But for me the last month the VHT module has been my GOTO for EVERYTHING. Riding the wave on that bad boy! :D