• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!!! - Egnater Dual Channel EG3/4 Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlord1974

Reaction score
Selling a super clean Egnater dual channel EG3/4 module.

This thing burns. It does a great modded Marshall style tone, as well as an amazing, smooth and smoky lead tone.

Reason I'm selling?.....I currently have two of these, and just don't see any need for it anymore.

Selling for $SOLD via PayPal Gift (or, add 3% to cover fees if you want to pay via normal PayPal). Price includes shipping to your door in the lower 48 CONUS or Canada via Priority/Expresspost, with tracking.

No trades on this one, guys.

Thanks!

EgnaterEG34-Front.jpg

EgnaterEG34-Side.jpg

EgnaterEG34-Top.jpg

EgnaterEG34-Bottom.jpg

C'mon guys, killer module here! I just don't need two of them, so am letting this one go!

This would also make a great donor module for you folks "jonesing" for a dual channel Salvation mod. I could ship it directly to Anthony for a little extra, if desired...

Bump. Listing updated to reflect the sale of the TWIN.

EG3/4 is still available!!!

If you are reading this, then I WILL you to buy this EG3/4.

Go to your PayPal, send me your money, and enjoy the TONE for eternity...

Really? There is NOBODY out there that wants an Eggie dually? This module is kick ***, with everything from the Marshall brown sound to the most liquid-like, smokey lead tones one could could ever want.

If you don't want it for the Egnater tone, send it to Anthony to have modded into a dual Salvado, Matchvox or other offering (could he do the 'Marsh-oldano' in a dually?...think of the possibilities!).

Send me your money!