• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD JF SuperClean, Voodoo mods Mark

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gag halfrunt

Reaction score
EDIT: ALL SOLD

Ok, do I sound like a cheap TV commercial? Sorry. But I need to move these last two modules. Make me an offer.

All are in perfect working condition, and are excellent cosmetic condition as well. Prices include CONUS shipping/tracking/Paypal Gift Option/Insurance. I will ship outside the CONUS, but you need to pay for shipping (take off $10 for local pickup).

I WILL discount for multiple module purchases.

JF Super Clean - $SOLD . Best clean module available. Awesome clean module with lots of different clean tones available. Chimey to spanky, and turn up the gain for that classic cranked Fender tone. Very unique single coil/dual coil switch allowing you to either compensate for one or the other, or accentuate cleans or bite. Goes from pristine clean to cranked old Fender amp tones. Very cool.

Voodoo Mesa Mark IV - $SOLD. Great Mesa Mark tones. Very true to these classic tones. Totally original circuit, and brilliant in its tone matching.

20130205_115104_zps519e9d50.jpg

20130205_115208_zps8836d109.jpg

WOW!!! ****, I got taxes to pay Bill!!! I can say that JF 1086 KILLS!! I had it- I seriously miss that tone, Engl to Marshall- Very killer mod.

Now that is a friggin mountian of goodness Great Deal on great gear...
If i diddnt have all my cash going for 2 new mods and a 4X12 to pay for i would jump in for great prices!
-mp-

LunatiBSW said:
**** I really need to control my spending but its hard with deals like this.
They have you under their power.....

rblyn said:
WOW!!! ****, I got taxes to pay Bill!!! I can say that JF 1086 KILLS!! I had it- I seriously miss that tone, Engl to Marshall- Very killer mod.
Thanks, Rick. You're right. The JF modded 1086 is my favorite rhythm tone module ever.

zepplin490 said:
Now that is a friggin mountian of goodness Great Deal on great gear...
If i diddnt have all my cash going for 2 new mods and a 4X12 to pay for i would jump in for great prices!
-mp-
Thanks! Jump on in - the water's fine :D

Any clips of the Harry Potter mod? I have the JF 1959RR Platinum that's got my Marshall tones covered, but the mid freq knob seems like it'd open up quite a few possibilities.

Plus, I love HP! :wink:

speed2dirt said:
Any clips of the Harry Potter mod? I have the JF 1959RR Platinum that's got my Marshall tones covered, but the mid freq knob seems like it'd open up quite a few possibilities.

I don't have any clips of that mod. I can record some tonight if the current interest doesn't end up in a sale.

LunatiBSW said:
Funny, I never knew that mod name was after Harry potter. That's hilarious
The Deathly Hallows mark gives it away. Along with the Dark Mark(s) and flash of green light down the middle :D

Parts RM100 is gone. XTC and Avada Kedavra are on hold.

speed2dirt said:

I had that done a while back. I probably would have bought it back if I had seen this fast enough.
All knobs go to 9 3/4.
It has the Dark Mark in each corner.
It has the sign of The Deathly Hallows in the center.
Then of course a shot of green light going across the front.
Avada Kedavra is "The Killing Curse" which seemed appropriate as the mod just slays! This one is one of a kind!

gag halfrunt said:
The Deathly Hallows mark gives it away. Along with the Dark Mark(s) and flash of green light down the middle :D

The green strip in the middle was actually an accident. I was planned to use green, but the way the design and layout fell into place was pure accident. I liked it and sent it to Jace for approval, and apparently he liked it too... :D

audiomidijace said:
speed2dirt said:

I had that done a while back. I probably would have bought it back if I had seen this fast enough.
All knobs go to 9 3/4.
It has the Dark Mark in each corner.
It has the sign of The Deathly Hallows in the center.
Then of course a shot of green light going across the front.
Avada Kedavra is "The Killing Curse" which seemed appropriate as the mod just slays! This one is one of a kind!
My kids' favorite module!

And being a parent, I read all the books and saw all the movies with them, so it's a cool module. I do like the fact that the knobs go to 9 3/4 8)

Latest posts