• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold- Salvation Mark US (+ clean channel)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
In another thread I was talking about getting a Mesa Mark V. The Mark US has been my inspiration for the purchase. This module has a very unique voice and can cover a lot of ground tonally. It isn't a fender or a marshall or a recto- it really does it's own thing. I'm pretty close to getting the Mark V and I'm thinking of letting the module go. I had Salvation build my module with an extra special feature- a clean channel. The clean channel is activated via a push/ pull gain pot. When pushed IN, its a normal Mark US. When Pulled OUT it activates the clean channel. It also does crunch and lead tones extremely well. I'm asking about $420 shipped obo. I wanted to see if anyone was interested in purchasing the module???

Peace~

178280_680416917555_59550060_o.jpg
[/img]

Now it back up for sale. Here's my description of the module-

I'm pretty much done A/B-ing the MarkUS and the MarkV. Through my time with the Salvation, I feel like its on its own in the MTS world and is a very unique flavor that's neither, Fender nor Marshall or Recto. It stands out. Its a "big" sound. With the EQ switch flicked OFF and the gain dialed back a bit, I can get it to sound like Buckcherry. With the gain full on and the EQ switch flicked ON, its a metal machine. For soloing, it has this upper midrange that really sings, which is something my Mark V is missing. These kind of mids, the musical mids, bring a smile to my face. It has 2 distinctly different clean sounds. The gain can be dialed way, way back and the module cleans up well. Also, the Clean channel can be activated via the gain knob, which is a Push/ Pull knob. and when you do this, it gets very, very clean. It takes pedals extremely well in this mode, so if you have a favorite OD pedal, the Mark US should love it! I'm kind of reluctant to let this module go, but then again, I did just buy a MarkV, so I'm kind of covered. ;)

Sold Locally to Vin (Vin750 on the MTS board) he was easy to deal with. I'll add him to the good guys list.