• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
For either of the guitars below...I may be interested in a decent 2x12...empty or loaded...trader to add cash as necessary.

Schecter C1 30th Anniversary
I bought this to keep but sadly I've been buying guitars like it's going out of fashion and this is one of 3 on the chopping block.

Guitar is stock and unmodified.

The only issues with the guitar are cosmetic:

1. There is a big scratch on the back...looks like someone with a belt buckle played it in the showroom
2. It also shows some wear on gold parts, which is no big deal..looks really cool, like natural aging.

I have a ton of positive good references on here, HCAF (pre 2.0 :-D), rig-talk and you can check my eBay feedback under jkdsteve also.

I'm offering at $450 shipped to the lower48 states. Paypal or USPO Money Order.

Gallery -> http://gallery.me.com/jkd_steve/100035

100_2532.jpg

Pic of the scratch:

100_2534.jpg

Schecter Exotic (old style) C1
I purchased this as a backup for my favorite guitar...sadly my crack (GAS) habit means I'm not having that luxury.

All mahogany, set-neck guitar with ebony board, flame maple cap and hardened frets (stainless perhaps?).

Tonepros bridge and upgraded locking tuners.

It comes with the excellent vintage Schecter SuperRock II pickups, V,V and T with push/pull coil tap.

I searched all over to get one in 'mint' condition and this one is close to it (but not as close as the seller claimed..sigh!) There's a little bit of rub wear (mainly below the strings) which makes the satin finish a tad shiny. Also, it suffered a little bump on it's way to me so there's a small indentation on the back, bottom edge...no biggie.

This is the unsung hero of Schecter's line....none of that nasty, tacky plastic finish or excess abologna and comes with really nice passive pickups instead of the EMG8x.

See photos below..

SOLD!

100_2539.jpg

100_2540.jpg

100_2541.jpg

100_2542.jpg

100_2543.jpg

100_2544.jpg

100_2545.jpg

100_2546.jpg

100_2547.jpg

100_2548.jpg

100_2550.jpg

100_2551.jpg

100_2552.jpg

Bump for price drops (in first post)...come get you some deals!

I love Schecters. I don't care what anyone says, the Korean built Schecters are some of the best production model guitars ever manufactured. I own a C-1 Exotic and it is killer. It has an actual maple top and not one of those veneer jobs. The Superock pickups are based on the Tom Anderson designs. Adjust that thing just a little and it will kill any Gibson or Fender without breaking a sweat. The 30th Anniversary Special guitar listed above is also a great piece. I have been to a bunch of different Guitar Center locations and played their Gibsons and Schecters and the Schecters almost always play better and cleary have better fretwork. Someone should jump on this guitar. I would, but I have so many stinking guitars and I'm still in the process of moving. I've seen this guitar posted for sale for quite some time and I'm quite surprised that it is still available. This is not some C-1 standard. This is a very special piece. Schecter has moved much of it's production to China and the quality has taken a steep dive. These are possibly some of the last of the "Korean Made" era. Bump to the mutha-fuckin bump!!!

Couldn't agree more Daryl....and I can't even give it away at this price! :-(