• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Got this in a trade, killer module but I don't need it.

It's a Gigmods KH-3, warmth and clarity which sounds a bit gainier and less congested in the mids than stock...plus well, 'clarity' \m/

VHT type tone....although the mods make it less dry to my ears....killer for rhythm or leads IMO.

Has white chicken head knobs and a nicely done 'Figmods' sticker on the faceplate...yes, it has been in Matt's dirty rack of delight!!!

$200 Paypal'd shipped and insured in the lower48 states

JKD said:
Has white chicken head knobs and a nicely done 'Figmods' sticker on the faceplate...yes, it has been in Matt's dirty rack of delight!!!

In all seriousness, which module hasn't? :lol:

rlord1974 said:
JKD said:

Stoner Ad hasn't....But you helped solve that one...I promise that the Rack will break her in gently... :wink:

Mattfig said:
rlord1974 said:
JKD said:

Stoner Ad hasn't....But you helped solve that one...I promise that the Rack will break her in gently... :wink:

Hey Matt what is the SG Diablo module like.what tones does it have going on

Oh, I'm not worried about the Stoner AD, Matt. I'm worried about how you will be after staying up until 4 AM playing along to Master of Reality for 5 nights in a row.

She'll do that to you - and more.....

Don't mean to hijack your thread, Steve. Somebody buy this KH-3 NOW!!!

rlord1974 said:
Oh, I'm not worried about the Stoner AD, Matt. I'm worried about how you will be after staying up until 4 AM playing along to Master of Reality for 5 nights in a row.

She'll do that to you - and more.....

Don't mean to hijack your thread, Steve. Somebody buy this KH-3 NOW!!!
Great sounding module for sure,had it for a while....

I had it for a while myself. Only moved it when I got the Salvation KH-23, which is a combination of a KH-2 & KH-3 in one module. Pretty nice as well.

drewiv said:
I had it for a while myself. Only moved it when I got the Salvation KH-23, which is a combination of a KH-2 & KH-3 in one module. Pretty nice as well.

The KH-23 is a killer sounding module, congrats! \m/

drewiv said:

Holy Crap!!...didnt know such a jewel existed.....bet that would be cool....

Anyone interested in trades at all? I put the trade value a little higher than $215....say $245

Any interest in a Hilligan XTC?
Its not a Snorkeler is voiced smoother and a bit warmer too.
I have a stock black and a stock chrome faces.

BigBrewtus said:
Any interest in a Hilligan XTC?
Its not a Snorkeler is voiced smoother and a bit warmer too.
I have a stock black and a stock chrome faces.

Nah...I ran through all the XTC style mods and the Snorkeler is by far the best (well, except I haven't had the SG Fisch yet..)

Here's a pic I dug up...If you want me to pull it JKD, just say the word....

IMG_0430-1.jpg

215 is a great price for this module....It sounded excellent to my ear...I even had the KH-23 as well...I thought that the Gigmods version (this version) sounded better....

Heavy and usable signal throughout....I had this one for awhile and am considering grabbing it back....Someone help me out and buy it NOW....My wife's gonna kill me! :lol:

Sorry I don't have any clips.....all I can say is it sounds heavy....I really don't tune down (further than a Drop D or Eb) but I guess it would makr a killer brootz machine...being slightly drier of character should keep it tight in the low end.

k...let's shift this one..way below what it's worth and what I traded it for in value now but I need some cash in my pocket :)

Latest posts